Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quick Update

Hi Everyone!!

Just a quick update.....we are all doing well. Loooooving the beautiful weather! We went to a couple baseball games last wk, and had so much fun. :) Our super comfy big bed got delivered yesterday.  We sold our king size bed when we moved back to Denver to accommodate to the smaller room and took the spare bedroom bed, a full.  Needless to say, it was not comfy! Poor B's feet hung off and we just didn't have enough room. So we consolidated our things in our bedroom and bought a big king bed. It's wonderful!! It's taken over our room, but well worth it!

I was also able to complete a few Pinterest projects this week.  I always feel so accomplished when I do.  I pin so many things, that when I actually complete one of them it's awesome.  It's just great knowing I didn't just pin something, but actually completed it.  I'm sure my fellow pinners understand :)

We hope all is well with all of you!!
Love,
Nichole & Bruce

Oreo Rice Krispie Treats.  I made these delish treats for B & his coworkers. 

Ticket Frame.  I bought this shadow frame from Ikea and B
drilled a slit on the top so we can drop all of our tickets inside and display. :)

Frame locations of where B & I met, got engaged, and married. I marked each spot
with a tiny heart sticker. It'll be hung next to our framed dates.

My lazy Sunday afternoon today at our pool! ahhhhhh ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment