Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! I say holidays versus Thanksgiving because I know myself and I know I probably won't be back on to check in until the new year......

We are all healthy and happy!! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving that included taking a shower and getting right back into my jammies and eating eating and eating with absolutely no shame!! It was fantastic! We usually are with family or friends or have people over, BUT this year we decided to just stay in with our little family and relax.  And relax we did. It was fabulous.

We had our anatomy scan Wednesday.  I was so unbelievably nervous...I was so anxious to make sure beautiful baby B was healthy and growing.  It was so wonderful to see our baby again. He or She is very healthy and growing on track.  We had the tech put the sex of the baby on a piece of paper and in an envelope that we immediately sent out to the baker of our gender cake so we wouldn't know.  The tech was so nice and asked us to turn our heads every time she got near the sex so the secret remained just that.  We will find out at our gender reveal party next Saturday with family and friends, SO EXCITED!

We need some extra prayers and good thoughts please........Bruce has an interview with the state of MI on Dec. 18th!!! YAY!!! We are so excited and hopeful.  This may be our chance to move back to our home state to be closer to family and friends.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.....this move would be very bittersweet for us.  We LOVE Colorado and all of the amazing friends and family we have here, but with the baby coming we would love to be closer to grandparents and have Baby B closer to all of our family and friends.  So fingers crossed that this opportunity turns up for us!

We hope all is well in your neck of the woods and hope to see as many of you as we can during our short visit!! Happy Holidays!!!
Love,
Nichole, Bruce, Baby B, and Pudge xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment