Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Summer Time

Hello everyone!

So I know I have been terrible at updating.....BUT in my defense IT'S SUMMMMMMER TIME!!! I just have a very hard time staying indoors when it's so beautiful outside.  But I am taking a little break from the 98 degree weather and pool right now for a quick update.

We are all healthy and happy.  We are also currently counting down the days until we are in Michigan for a visit......a little less then two months! YAY! :)  We spend most of our time off by our beautiful pool lounging and soaking up the sun.  When we aren't pool side we are in the mountains, exploring!

Lindsey was here for a visit a few weeks ago, and it was so nice to have her! We sat by the pool daily, shopped, ate, shopped, and ate some more! We also went to a ball game and did the Color Run 5k.  It was soooo fun! I recommend that everyone do a color run if possible.  Everyone was so upbeat and full of energy, all 10,000 people that ran it in Denver.  Bruce and I will be doing another in August and we can't wait!!

We hope you all are enjoying your summer as much as us!!!
Love,
Bruce and Nic xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment