Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy Beeee

So I know I have said it time and time again...sorta using it as my ultimate excuse for not having time to blog this summer, but I have been one busy busy bee.  I got home Friday after spending five days in MI and three days working when I flew back into Denver.  Now I am already starting to pack as I fly back to MI on Friday for eleven days!!! CRAZY!!

Lisa and Rob had an amazing wedding and reception.  We had so much fun.  The trip itself was all sort of a blur.  I got in and from the minute my plane touched the ground I was whisked away and was busy until Monday morning.  It was so awesome to be with so many of my closest friends, I loved every second of it.  I can't wait to go back and do it all over again.  Only down fall is, I wish Bruce was coming with me......stupid job. :(

Speaking of my amazing husband, he is doing well.  He's been working a lot of OT, with me being gone so much this month, he is trying to stay as busy as he can.  And have I mentioned how amazing he is lately?! No....well let me just tell you....  ;)  I came home from being on vacay to a spotless house. Even the carpets and kitchen floor had been cleaned with our humungo carpet cleaner.  It's the little things that amazes me about him on a daily basis, he is the best.

We are planning on going kayaking this Tuesday and spending the day outdoors doing what we love.  Other than all the traveling and weddings, not to much is new.  We are all very happy and very healthy and just loving and enjoying the summer.  I probably won't be able to blog for at least two or three weeks as I will be in MI and let's be honest, the last thing I am going to be thinking of is jumping on the computer to blog.  BUT I will be seeing most of you during my time there! YAY!!! :)

We hope you all are having an amazing summer! We love and miss you!

Love,
Nichole, Bruce, and Pudge xoxo

Beautiful beaches.  The only thing we miss most about MI. 

Love them :) 

 My BFF since 2nd grade :) Lindsey and I 






No comments:

Post a Comment