Wednesday, August 22, 2012

96 The Traveling :)

I'M BACK!!!!!

I am officially done traveling until November!!! As much as I absolutely adore being home with friends and family, the amount of traveling back to the Soo I have done this summer has been a bit extreme for me........so I am one happy camper to be home and not be living out of a suitcase.

EXCEPT........for how long we will be calling this home "home" is up in the air!!!  Bruce officially got hired into a Sgts. position with the State!!!!!! CONGRATS BRUCE!!!!!!! I'm so glad that other people see what I see, just how amazing he is! :)  Anyways, the job is back near Denver so we will be officially moving back to Denver as soon as they give us the go ahead.  So the craziness of packing up our life will start again! Except this time is going to be much much much worse, as I have seem to accumulate an entire three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, and storage shed worth of stuff......YIKES!! I will admit that I am beyond anxious and nervous, but extremely excited and so so so proud of him!

This move, although the timing is a little off, is a perfect fit for our future.  We will most likely sign a six month lease through our old landlords and begin the process of finally buying a home.  We are SO SO excited about this!! We are so happy that the "perfect" house didn't come a long in Florence and are now able to finally settle down with a secure plan and future ahead of us.  And we are giving ourselves ample time, which allows us to really look for that perfect fit for our first home.  :))) So keep your toes and fingers crossed extra tight for us!!

This past trip was quick, I got in late Friday night and left Tuesday afternoon.  Quick, yes.....but TONS OF FUN!!! In Detroit I saw two amazing friends at the airport, which definitely made my layover fly by.  I loved it!!  On Saturday I had the wedding to go to.  And although it was extremely cold and wet, it was beautiful and we all had a great time.  I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in years and it was so awesome to catch up.  My friends and I had Sunday Funday and it was a blast!!! I experienced my first fishing extravaganza in the weeee hours of Monday morning, SUCH FUN! And Monday we relaxed and had a pizza movie night!! PERFECTION!!!

This week my Dad, Aunt Gayle, and cousins are all in CO to visit.  I am soooo excited to spend some much needed family time with the Donaghe side.  YAY!!!

Well since I am home and back to routine I plan on getting back to my weekly blogging.  I am promising NOTHING until we hear when our official move date is though, but I do promise to make a better effort!! And for those of you I didn't have time to catch up with, I am so sorry and hope we get to soon! Or we can always have a Skype date!!! ;)

We hope all is well!!
Love and miss you tons,
Nichole, Bruce, and Pudge xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment