Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Headboards

So my attention has been completely on our home lately.  We are into DIY projects, as it is way way way cheaper to do it this way.  So my latest obsession is with headboards.  I would like a new headboard, cloth to be exact.  I love the 'vintagy' look of cloth headboards, but they are SO expensive.  So thanks to Pinterest I have found a blog that has given very detailed directions on how to make your own for under $100.  Sooooooo the Mr. and Mrs. are going to try our luck! Ahhhhh, to be honest I am quite scared.  I love to complete small projects, and small always means super cheap, which gives me some comfort knowing that if I screw up, it's OK because I didn't spend much.  A headboard is a bit different.  It's the centerpiece of the bedroom........so basically just WISH US LUCK!!! We are going to need it!!! :)




Here is the link to the blog:  http://www.pepperdesignblog.com/?p=1200

And here is a picture of what we hope to accomplish! :-) (different color fabric) I will post pictures of our finished product, iiiiifffff we finish! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment