Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekend BLISS!

This weekend is solely dedicated to relaxing and doing anything and everything fun! We want, and desperately NEED a break from anything and everything wedding related! We have gotten a ton done these last few weeks and now feel we deserve a much needed break! So this weekend is going to be full of having fun with each other and enjoying the time we have left of the summer before I leave for home in 3 weeks.

So I am currently looking for a great place to go for a hike! We have been dying to go for a hike, but have always had something that NEEDED to get done, but this is the weekend we sweep it all under the rug and go for that hike! We so enjoy hiking and the outdoors the most out of anything and we can't wait to get out there! (Pudge can't wait either, it's his favorite too) I will post pictures later on next week from our adventures this weekend!

Also Bruce got one of his wedding gifts a tad bit early and it was so wonderful to see him so excited! He is the type of man that would never ever go and spend a ton of money on himself, EVER! So I decided to save for a while and get him his dream TV! Originally I had planned to have it delivered while we were away for the wedding and have him come home to it, but there was a sale! I am such a sucker for a sale, whether I am using my own money or someone elses, they get me every time! I saw that the TV I thought he wanted and it was $400 cheaper for the 4th of July sale.  Now who could pass up saving $400 smackaroos? I know I can't and I knew Bruce wouldn't want me too.  And truth be told I wanted to have him come pick the perfect one out because all that TV mumbo-jumbo confuses me! So I took him to CO Springs and we got him his dream TV.  I explained that this was his wedding gift (i have something small for him on the day of too:)  and he was more than excited! He deserves this and I'm glad he finally could have it!

Also we decided we LOVE getting the mail these days! We live in a pretty small town now and most of the time while I am in Denver I don't have time to go shopping, so a lot of the little extras for the wedding we have just been ordering online.  We also are getting our RSVP's back! So having "treats" (as we like to call them) and RSVP's coming, getting the mail is SO MUCH FUN! No longer do we dread bills or random annoying junk mail, but we immediately look for fun stuff that comes more often than not! YAY!

Well we hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Love,
Nichole & Bruce xo

No comments:

Post a Comment