Saturday, July 16, 2011

What will a girl do for the perfect shoes?!?!

Let me start off by saying thank goodness for a patient and understanding fiance'! About 4 or 5 years ago I broke my right foot pretty badly (Don't ask how!!).  I have had three surgeries and lets just say that my right foot is a TAD bit larger than my other, so good heels come few and far between!

Back in April I stumbled upon a sale at DSW and found the perfect open toed nude pump and fell in LOVE! I didn't even want to risk trying them on, but did anyway.......AND THEY FIT!!! It was an amazing find for me, so simple and small to everyone else, but great for me! So I bought them and wore them at my bridal shower and was able to wear these gorgeous 4 inch heels all evening! So when i finally found my rehearsal dinner dress I needed black heels. I went straight to dsw.com and found the exact nude heel that i had bought a few months earlier but in black! PERFECT!

But then I found out they were sold out! Bummer! So i went on a hunt! I called all the DSW's in the surrounding areas and even in MI near my soon to be mother-in-laws.......but still coming  up with nothing! I was so sad! But then the DSW store from Colorado Springs answered with good news! They had randomly found one pair my size in a box that wasn't their own! The lady said she'd hold them for a few hours...so yes I woke Bruce up at 3 and asked if we could drive the 45 minutes to get these shoes! He just laughed and began to get ready.....God do I love that man!

So we drove 45 minutes there and back for my perfect 4 inch black peep toe pumps.....my triumphant return to heels feels amazing! And these heels are exactly what I wanted and needed!

THANK YOU DSW & my very understanding fiance'! ;)

Hope your weekend is going well!

Love,
Nic & Bruce xo

No comments:

Post a Comment