Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quick Update

Not too much to report......we are healthy (again!!) and VERY happy :)  We went on our first hike of the season and it was BEAUTIFUL!  I did get some horrid blisters from my new hiking shoes, but it was my own fault, should have broken them in first.....lesson learned!  I lost 3.8 pounds this week at WW!!!!! YAY!! So exciting! And Bruce is excelling wonderfully with running and studying!

He and I are LOVING the 70 degree weather.  Yesterday we were able to run a couple miles in the morning and go for our hike in the afternoon.  We are trying to take full advantage! So next weekend we are going to try and go golfing....wish me luck!  We were also able to have a family movie night!  We pulled out the spare bedroom mattress into the living room and curled up as a family, one of my all time favs!! :) Here are a few pics from the hike! Hope you all have a beautiful and wonderful week & weekend!!

Love & Miss you tons,
Nichole, Bruce, and Pudge xoxo

Family Movie Night!! 

Tunnel hike 

 Love him 

 Beautiful 

 my boy :) 

 Pudge exploring the tunnels 

No comments:

Post a Comment