Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunbathing and Baking

Today was dedicated to relaxing in the sun! It was so beautiful! And I am happy to report that Bruce is feeling a bit better, just in time for the gorgeous weather! :)

I promised my amazing mother-in-law, who purchased our KitchenAid 600 stand mixer for us, that I would post pictures after I got it up and running and baked with it for the first time.  So after coming in from sunbathing, I decided to bake up a storm for Bruce.  What's better than your favorite cookies to munch on when you're feeling a little under the weather?! So I finally used our amazing mixer.  Now I will admit that I was not much of a baker, but I am slowly but surely learning and beginning to enjoy it! (Thanks to Pinterest for some great recipes!) And it helps when you have a great mixer to play with :)

So Rosie, here it is!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!! :) So Blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment